Our digital forensic services
With over 20 years’ of experience across a wide range of case work, including sensitive cases, our services have grown to accommodate the increasingly diverse range of digital equipment that our clients encounter, with the aim of preserving, extracting, and presenting data as evidence in the best possible form.
NYtech’s services include:
- Computer forensics
- Mobile phone and tablet forensics
- CCTV and DVR forensics
- Drone forensics
- Sat nav forensics
- Digital storage forensics, including hard drives, USB sticks, and memory cards
- Industrial machinery forensics, including commercial embroidery, sewing, and printing equipment
- Point of sale device forensics
- Online evidence hosting
- Professional website capture and network analysis
We don’t just sit behind desks all day looking at zeros and ones on a screen; we provide on-site assistance for the execution of law-enforcement warrants, including search and seizure, as well as producing online training packages and delivering bespoke, in-person training covering investigative methods and best practise, in addition to providing straightforward, easy to understand, cyber-risk mitigation advice.